RecallChek - Appliance Recall Notifications
RecallChek Included FREE FOR LIFE with our Buyer, Owner, and
New Home Inspection Services.
What you get with RecallChek
• A complete recall report for all provided home systems/appliances within a few days
• Immediate email alerts if your appliance gets recalled
• 24/7 online inventory in case of loss and recall protection for life
• Update your home's appliances or home address at any time
• Dedicated customer service team to help you get your free in-home repairs
• Monthly Maintenance tips every home owner should have
The RecallChek Process
• Appliance data for the property is recorded and submitted to RecallChek by our inspector
• At RecallChek Headquarters your appliance make/models are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using a Model Number Algorithm
• RecallChek will then hand-check the report to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates/ID cards, and other problems.
Make the right choice,
get a home inspection
that includes RecallChek
In the event of a potential recall at any time, RecallChek issues a report via email which includes:
1. the nature of the recall
2. where the product was sold
3. how to remedy the defect
4. how to get the item repaired/replaced. In most cases, absolutely FREE
● During our home inspection, the inspector will document some of the home appliances. Your RecallChek report will be delivered via email (typically within 3 business days). Clients are encouraged to log into their RecallChek account, add more appliance make/model numbers, and keep this database up-to-date.
What is a Home Inspection? - what is included/excluded, Standards of Practice
Home Inspector - meet the inspector, Vahn Balabanian
Testimonials - our clients and what they have to say
Home Inspection Report - more information on our top notch reports
Service Area - where we work, service map of Greater Toronto Area
Overview - our inspection packages: Essential and Extended
Home Inspection Fees - what does a home inspection cost?